Sunday 10 April 2016

The big news of the day from down at the farm

Another day down on the farm...

But the last for a while in the old format.

The farm dog is having some time off and Sebastien, the French dog will be taking over this blog.

He will have more to say about it in the next day or so - in fact he will have more than enough to say about everything as any readers will soon find out!.

Sebastien is accompanying me on my holiday and as he considers he has special rights, there has been a lot of dissent ( mostly on my part) about the idea of him having his own Facebook Page.

Over my dead body was my response.

Sebastien growled a lot.   I did an equivalent amount of muttering.

I relented and said he could take over this blog on a temporary basis.  After all, he comes up with the ideas and I have to do the work.

He will introduce himself in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment