Monday 11 April 2016

Another day down on the farm...

The last day down on the farm... you won't see those words again for a while.

Bonjour,  Je suis Sebastien.

I want to start on the right note - a French introduction - so you will all understand I am a Made in France dog.

How did I get to take up space on this blog.  Because I am off on a very, very big holiday and I'm going a long way away.  Not to France you understand. And because Madame Chendolle owes me a big favour and she made a promise which she had better keep or there will be big trouble.

This afternoon, providing Madame Chendolle - she who must be obeyed and who is paying the fare that gets me to where I am going - remembers to pick me up and take me with her, I will be on my first real airplane flight.  When I came out here to Australia it was by sea and stuffed into a box with lots of fellow travellers and we didn't see  daylight for weeks.  I hated it.

She tells me I will be stuffed into the carry on baggage and there is talk of having a travel companion. Agnes!! A stuffed monkey, a positive little princess who thinks only of how she looks and what is in her jewellry box.

Anyway more about Princess Agnes later - if she makes it to the backpack. I'm not allowed to say too much here; Madam is under a lot of stress today.  Panicking because she couldn't find the airline tickets this morning.  What a performance!  

You will hear all the small stuff from me.  I may just be a stuffed dog but I have big ears and hear everything.  

I've been told it might not be easy getting online especially when we are all at sea.  So I will be dictating each days' adventure and when we get a decent internet connection then you will hear all the gossip.


Au revoir
Sebastien





No comments:

Post a Comment