Thursday 14 April 2016

Hello. I am Shinobu

Another day in another place....

Konichawa

My name is Shinobu.

Let me tell you my story.  I am an adopted little Japanese dog from another country.  Until Thursday morning I was in a big store in Kyoto with millions of other toys; an old lady came along, lifted me off the shelf, talked kindly to me and then put me down.  I was sad.  Sad because she walked away to those nasty, blue pigs, even took their photo! And then she talked to that silly, vain creature that repeats everything you say to it. But!  She came back and took me out of the TR'us store. I was so happy.


Those nasty blue pigs!

Now I have an important job to do; I am to look after Mme each day for this very important personage, Sebastien.  Mme is very forgetful and loses things and I have to work hard to look after her.  I am a very loyal, hardworking and respectful little Japanese dog and I shall do my very best at everything I am asked to do.

I am going on a long journey with Mme and I am very excited.  I learn English every day, but I am clever and Mme  is pleased that I learn and understand and remember every word she says; some words are very strange and when she is lost and tired she repeats some very short words, very often.

My first glimpse of the world outside the TR'us store was in the beautiful park outside the Kyoto Imperial Palace.  I sat on a seat and watched cyclists riding by, they ride in a straight line and the gravel moves to the side and it makes an easy ride if every one keeps to the same line.


Hello everyone! My name is Shinobu, it is a long name. I would like my friends to call me Bu.

The trees in the park are beautiful and I cannot believe how I am so lucky to have found Mme. The sky was big and blue and the wind was making the pine trees sigh.

We walked along the river, a long walk.  Boys were playing soccer and small boys and girls were running and laughing with their mothers and fathers. Big people were riding by on their bicycles and business men in suits were walking home from work.

We rode back to Kyoto Station on the bus, Mme was complaining about her sore feet. I had to stay in the hotel room while Mme went out to eat. Another good thing about me, I never need to eat.

Mme is going to learn to use her phone camera now the other camera is dead.  It looks ugly, it's lens won't close and tomorrow we have to shop for gadget things for the camera.

Until next time

Sayonara

Bu




No comments:

Post a Comment