Friday 8 May 2009

Another day down on the farm...

The Guard Dog is so excited he has demanded that a second post be put up today. You would think he was in charge of this Experimental Farm some days!!

His excitement is around yet another visitor to the farm, this time a lady passing by who didn't leave a message in the mail box by the gate. Poor dog, he was torn between excitement at unexpected company and the fact that this visitor had a DOG with her. A big shaggy brown dog without a tail and who must have been a bit intimidating looking to the little resident here.

GD says he has a plan and will think it over tonight and let me know what it is tomorrow. I suspect this is something Monica has put him up to - I will find out tomorrow.

I know it will have something to do with me doing a bit of work here at the Farm.

Thanks Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment